There’s only one way to volunteer with us. Your way.
How you make a difference is in your hands. It’s up to you.
The possibilities are endless when you volunteer at a Presbyterian Manors of Mid-America (PMMA) community near you. Whether you’re more comfortable visiting one-on-one or participating in a group, there is always an opportunity for you to help enrich the lives of seniors and their families in your community.
We accept volunteers of all ages, with every kind of interest – all you need is time to give.
- ADOPT a grandparent.
- HELP OUT in the library.
- GROW a friendship in the garden.
- LEND A HAND to a sewing project.
- READ a story OR WRITE a letter.
- SHARE your voice on our mission committee.
- POUR YOUR HEART into serving a meal.
- LEAD a study group or discussion.
- PLAY a game or join in an activity.
- ENTERTAIN through the performing arts.
To get started, and for specific volunteer opportunities, simply complete and return the Volunteer Application Form to your local PMMA campus. Volunteers may be subject to background checks.