Our Seniors Could Use Your Four Wheels

Imagine the positive impact you can make by simply donating a used car, truck, or boat you no longer need!  PMMA (Presbyterian Manors of Mid-America®) accepts support however we can, and vehicle donations have the potential to bring hundreds and sometimes even thousands of dollars for our mission.

Simply call 844-490-4483 or fill out the online donation form, and we’ll help you schedule your free and convenient pick-up.  Representatives with our vehicle donation service partner, CARS™, are available seven days a week to answer questions and support you every step of the way.

We accept all types of vehicles, running or not, including SUVs, trucks, motorhomes, RVs, and even boats.

Vehicle donations offer substantial support to PMMA®.  We use the proceeds from the sale of each donated vehicle to support benevolence and life enrichment programs for residents.

Frequently Asked Questions

PMMA accepts donated cars, trucks, camper trailers, tractors, motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, RVs, boats, jet skis, etc. Pickup is available for running and non-running vehicles at no cost to you.

To begin the donation process, call 844-490-4483. All vehicles donated to PMMA are picked up by our vehicle donation service partner, CARS™. A small percentage of the proceeds go to CARS™ as a well-earned fee for towing the many donated vehicles, providing the auction services, and processing DMV paperwork. All that you will need to provide is the Certificate of Title upon pickup of your donated vehicle.

Each state has different criteria on how notification is made. Some states require the license plates to be returned to the DMV and other states may require a Release of Liability to be submitted to the DMV. Please contact your State DMV for directions on how to notify the state that you are no longer the owner of the vehicle.

Our driver will issue a receipt at the time of pick-up. This is not your final tax receipt unless the sale of your vehicle does not exceed $500. This initial acknowledgement will indicate your name as well as the year, make, model and condition of the car you are donating. It will be your only receipt if your vehicle sells for less than $500. An IRS Form 1098-C, Contributions of Motor Vehicles, Boats, and Airplanes will be mailed to you within 30 days of the sale stating the amount of gross proceeds received from your car, provided your vehicle sold for more than $500. This will be your tax receipt for your charitable contribution. For more information, call 844-490-4483.

Donation Form