The “Living Legacies” program provides a unique opportunity for people to give to people while simultaneously honoring the life of a friend or loved one.
A Gesture, Beyond Words.
At some point during our lives, each of us has someone who inspires or changes us for the better, and often for life. Perhaps it is a close friend or relative; perhaps an associate or mentor. Whoever it was that touched your life, when you designate them for a tribute gift, you honor them in a way that words alone cannot. In their name, you in turn touch someone else’s life by helping to sustain Presbyterian Manor’s mission.
Tributes made through PMMA are a heartfelt way to memorialize the loss of a friend or family member and also provide a unique opportunity to:
- Celebrate a birthday or anniversary
- Say “thank you” to a friend or family member
- Recognize the exceptional deeds of a friend or associate
- Say “get well soon” to a recovering friend or loved one
- Mark any other special occasion
When a family chooses to establish a memorial through PMMA, they select exactly how gifts to the memorial will impact our mission. Memorials can be established to:
- Fulfill a one-time need within a community
- Benefit a specific PMMA program (Good Samaritan Program, Music & Memory℠ Program, Art is Ageless®)
- Support capital improvements
- Be used wherever there is the greatest need.
Creating a tribute is a profound-yet easy-way to express your love and gratitude. The amount of your gift is never disclosed publicly and all contributions are tax deductible.